Monday, July 7, 2008

weekend with the folks

We went to Laguna this weekend to visit my folks. I asked for the big inflatable swimming pool to be inflated so Sophie and my nephews Chung a.k.a. Bunjung and Chinky can swim: Here are some pics and videos:


Mama Karol, Sophie and Chung

Mama and Papa a.k.a Lola and Lolo

Ang hirap kumuha ng pics ng mga bata: Chinky, Chung and Sophie





I give up . . . .


Sophie Swimming Pics:

"Mommy! Nabasa ako!"

Pinag-lalaruan ang hose

Sophie and Chung

Giniginaw na, ayaw pa rin umalis!

Sosyal!



Sophie and Chung


Future Bold Stars: Chung and Chinx

************************************
When I was a kid, my dad used to bring me and my brother Ian to Shakey's Greenhills where my Ninong Fernando used to work as a manager. Every time we're there, my Ninong never fails to give me my favorite: Strawberry Milkshake.

Last Sunday, Jan, Sophie and I had dinner at the Shakey's near our place. It seems that we all love Strawberry Milkshake and here are the pics to prove it:




Halata ba na isa lang ang in-order namin? hehe

:-)

No comments: