Not to sound like Piolo Pascual, Angel Locsin and now Heart Evangelista in their Centrum TVC, I'd like to list down things that I would like to do in my lifetime. Well, I think most of the things here are doable as long as I put my mind in to it and of course, with the help of my family (especially my wifey and daughter) and my friends.
Here it goes (not in any specific order):
1) Teach - I've been told that the best way to learn is to teach. I've wanted to do this for a long time now, but I don't think I have the right temper for it. I don't like repeating myself and when I do get a bit irritated.
2) Produce my own TV show - Who doesn't want to do this? I mean we all have our favorite tv shows and I know we have our own concepts and stories that we want to share. A couch potato's dream!
3) Produce a benefit concert for the less fortunate - I think this is fulfilling. Helping others is a big thing. Music should be harnessed to help people out.
4) Explore the Philippines - Every Filipino should do this.
5) Explore the rest of the world - Why not? If God permits, I'd like to explore the rest of the world with my family.
6) Have my own business - A Bar & Resto? Comic book store? Even my own production company! The possibilities are endless!
7) Learn how to create a website from scratch - Since I started blogging, I've been interested in this. I have to ask someone I know to teach me this. :-)
8) Record my own album - If Steven Seagal can do it, why can't I? Hell, I've written songs before, and I think that's half the battle already.
9) Learn a martial art - Judo anyone? hehe
10) Write a book (or comic book) - One of my long time dreams. I'm just waiting for the time and inspiration to do it (yeah right! hehe).
With or without vitamins (quite frankly, Centrum makes me sleepy that's why I stopped taking it), I'd like to do these things.
I think I'm ready. Game!