Monday, June 30, 2008

where's my mojo?

Here I go again. This feeling of boredom is quite familiar. It happens to people like me who've been working in the same industry for 10 years. Not that I'm complaining. I love my job. I'm passionate about it. Its just that sometimes, I feel this way.

Maybe I need to do something new.

A vacation perhaps?

Jamming with the boys?

Maybe I should hit the gym.

This feeling has been on and off for quite some time now and its scaring me a bit. I just hope that this feeling goes away soon. I'm trying to keep myself preoccupied with a lot of stuff, but I still can't get my "mojo" going. Maybe tomorrow will be a better day.

I hope so.

I hate this.

I WANT MY MOJO BACK!

**********

On a brighter note, I'm going home early today. I just called Sophie at home and she said:

"daddy . . . daddy . . ."

Just hearing her say that wants me to go home as early as I could hehe :-)

1 comment:

[vayie] said...

That usually happens. Go find a new hobby.