Friday, June 6, 2008

Holiday

It will be a long weekend for most of us as Monday was declared a holiday by GMA. I've been thinking of what to do but I guess I'll just rest at home except for Saturday when I'll go to Greenhills with my brother Patrick to have his PS2 fixed. Saturday night, Jan and I will be in Makati for a get together with our elementary friends and batch mates.

A movie marathon sounds very relaxing this weekend. I still have lots of DVDs and VCDs that I haven't opened since I bought them. Yup, they're still wrapped in plastic. Of course, spending time with Sophie is something that I'm looking forward to. Last night, when I came home, we played for a while. Unfortunately, I wasn't feeling very well so I went to bed a bit earlier than usual.

Have a nice weekend boys and girls!

No comments: