Friday, October 31, 2008

pakarazzi express no.4

Stayed at home the whole day. We planned to go out for groceries but decided to sleep the afternoon away.

********************************

Our cable service has been out for two days. Good thing GMA7's signal is clear so I was able to watch Survivor Philippines. The bad news is, Jace got voted out. I wish it was Marlon.

*******************************

Sophie and I started singing along with each other while eating dinner. She can actually carry a tune hehe.

*******************************

Just signed up for a Facebook account. I think it's better than Friendster because it has more interactive features. Add me up!

*******************************

Spurs lost in their first game of the season against the Phoenix Suns. Crap!

*******************************

I hope it doesn't rain tomorrow as I'll be going to the Libingan ng mga Bayani where my Lolo Maeng is burried.

*******************************

Ate Tapa and Eggs for dinner. Yum yum!

*******************************

Saw the last episode of House MD a while ago. Can't wait for the new season.

*******************************

Happy Halloween every one!

2 comments:

Vayie said...

Bakit parang ang daming galit du'n sa Marlon ng Survivor? Sa office din, ang daming nananalangin na matanggal na yan. Masama ba ang ugali niya?

BAM! said...

parang epal kasi e hehehe