Friday, October 31, 2008

pakarazzi express no.4

Stayed at home the whole day. We planned to go out for groceries but decided to sleep the afternoon away.

********************************

Our cable service has been out for two days. Good thing GMA7's signal is clear so I was able to watch Survivor Philippines. The bad news is, Jace got voted out. I wish it was Marlon.

*******************************

Sophie and I started singing along with each other while eating dinner. She can actually carry a tune hehe.

*******************************

Just signed up for a Facebook account. I think it's better than Friendster because it has more interactive features. Add me up!

*******************************

Spurs lost in their first game of the season against the Phoenix Suns. Crap!

*******************************

I hope it doesn't rain tomorrow as I'll be going to the Libingan ng mga Bayani where my Lolo Maeng is burried.

*******************************

Ate Tapa and Eggs for dinner. Yum yum!

*******************************

Saw the last episode of House MD a while ago. Can't wait for the new season.

*******************************

Happy Halloween every one!

2 comments:

[vayie] said...

Bakit parang ang daming galit du'n sa Marlon ng Survivor? Sa office din, ang daming nananalangin na matanggal na yan. Masama ba ang ugali niya?

BAM! said...

parang epal kasi e hehehe