Friday, October 10, 2008

Pakarazzi Express # 3

Our Business Planning presentation is finally done and now I can get back to business! Been doing the presentation since Monday and its a good thing that it went well. I've been playing playstation every night since Monday just so I can loosen up and relieve stress.

************************

I'm looking forward to November because I have some out of town trips planned and Davao and CDO is in my itinerary. I always love going to Davao. Its one most beautiful places in the country! I've made some friends in CDO and I'm excited to have the chance to see them again.

************************

Today was very freaky! Freaky Friday! Still can't say why :-)

************************

Why do I suddenly have the urge to listen to this song?



To download, click here.

************************

I was talking to my friend about how God gives whatever you need whenever you need it, no matter how impossible it may seem. I agree. It's happened to me. Still happening, actually. Galing!

************************

Looks like its going to be a very rainy weekend. I certainly hope not. Rain or shine, have a happy weekend!

:-)

No comments: