Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Summer quota at iba pa!

I've reached my summer out quota as I've been out of town thrice: Caliraya (with Jan, Sophie, my sister in law Joy and his son Keene), Blue Coral Resort, Laiya Batangas (with my officemates for a 2 day business planning) and Pansol Laguna (overnight with my side of the family).

We weren't able to go anywhere last year because Sophie was still about 4-5 months old. Kaya I feel na medyo oks na ang summer na to.

Pansol Pics







Cliraya Pics






***********************


Tomorrow's the PCTA Cable Convention. All the big players in the cable industry including programmers like us (PBO - Pinoy Box Office, Paborito ng Bayan!, HBO, AXN, STAR TV, ETC, BTV . . .) will be there. I've been attending this annual convention for 7 times now in my almost 10 years in the industry.

Makes me feel a little old. But I still find the yearly event exciting so oks lang! :D

No comments: