Tuesday, July 14, 2009

thankful

Being stuck here at home for the last few days because of my dental surgery, made me realize that I should be thankful for a lot of things:

I'm thankful for my wife who has always been by my side for all the good times and the bad times. I've heard of some couples separating because of years and years of misunderstandings. While we have our share of misunderstandings and fights, I'm very happy to say that we always pull through. Someone once described our being a couple as being like a team. We've been like that since the beginning of our relationship, and I know we'll be like that until the end.

I'm thankful for my kids. I've been spending some time with them here at home and I've got to say that my kids, who most of the time drive me insane, are the ones who help keep my sanity intact. With all the stress and problems that I encounter on a daily basis, sometimes I feel that I'll have a meltdown. But looking at my kids, seeing them smile, makes everything better.

I'm thankful for my all my family. They've always been here for me. We support each other. We give each other advices and we always want the best for every member of the family.

I'm thankful for my friends. While I don't see my friends as much as I want to anymore, its good to know that they're only a text, ym chat or call away.

I'm thankful for all the blessings that we received. Life is hard and getting harder for all of us but God always finds a way to help us out.

No comments: