Friday, February 6, 2009

can't sleep . . .

Been surfing the net for a while. Couldn't sleep. I'm listening to soft music while doing this post. Jan is sleeping beside me. She was reading "What to Expect When You're Expecting" a while ago. It's been a long day and its good that she's getting some sleep. I was actually sleepy when I went to the bedroom but somehow, I became wide awake.

Anyway, I'm excited because I'll be picking up Sophie tomorrow err . . . this afternoon. We were supposed to pick her up on Saturday, but since I had a meeting near my in-laws in the afternoon, I can pick her up.

Hooraaay!!

****************

Jan and I saw the movie "Single" starring Ruffa Mae Quinto tonight before going home. It was funny. It was ok. But I realized one thing: watching / hearing Ruffa Mae for more than an hour can be a bit tiring. Don't get me wrong, there were some parts of the movie that made me laugh (I'm a real sucker for pinoy comedy), but I, actually we, felt exhausted after watching the movie. Must be her voice, or the ways she spoke. I don't know. Paolo Contis did well though. He played a gay dude. He was actually funny.

******************

I'm a bit pissed that Facebook was banned from our network last week. Friendster has been banned for the longest time and now, FB is a no-no in our office too. Don't they know that social networking sites are good markeitng tools because you can have instant access to your connections and send them business proposals whenever needed? Where else can you talk business on-line while playing Elvenblood??

Sheeshh . . . some people just don't get it, hehehe :-)

******************

I like this line from the movie Field of Dreams: "If you build it, they will come . . . " the question is . . . do you know how?

Ach! Time to sleep. Been doing too much thinking . . .

:-)

2 comments:

[vayie] said...

Ano ang browser mo? Baka pwede kitang matulungan para mai-unblock ang mga sites na banned sa office mo. Hehehe. :)

Try using anonymizer sites too. It sucks talaga `pag nagpapaka-KJ ang mga IT ng office.

BAM! said...

hehe oo nga. mag reco ka naman ng proxy sites :-)