Monday, December 15, 2008

wala lang masyado

Its been a busy December, as I've previously blogged. Reunions here and there. Going home at 3am. It's fun but it would be more fun if I didn't have work the next day. Not that I'm complaining. Bring on the beer!!

**********************
Packing stuff for our house transfer keeps us more busy. I discovered that we have a lot of junk in the house and I had to throw them all away. Mostly old boxes, magazines, brochures, old clothes etc, etc. We packed most of our stuff. We're actually using paper plates this week hehehe. It doesn't matter anyway since Sofie is with my in-laws this week and Jan and I would probably eat out the rest of the week because of our last minute shopping. Our freezer is almost empty which is ok since we'll be going to Baguio this weekend (for 4 days!) and I'll be turning off the ref.

*********************

As of yesterday, we've packed 20 boxes and counting. Sheeesh. The good thing is, we won't have to unpack everything when we transfer because we'll be transferring again by June (God willing) to our new home. We visited the property and it is now being constructed. Knowing that you've purchased a property and seeing it being constructed for the first time have are two different feelings. When I saw the structure, I felt . . . happy and excited! It's nice to see where all our hard work is going. Although, we need to work harder for our future, at least we know we're on the right track.

Reminds me of this dialogue I heard from the TV series "Bones" (although I'm not familiar with the characters who said it since I don't watch it regularly):

Man: "Why are there somethings that are harder to do?" (or something to that effect)
Woman: "So you'd know if it was all worth it."

***********************
Tomorrow's my big day and I really have nothing planned. Sad thing about it is, I won't be spending my birthday with Sophie. At least we have a long holiday this year (almost 2 weeks, and almost 3 weeks for me) and I'd get to spend time with my family.

*********************
Pasensya na kung di ako masyado nakakapag-update sa blog mga ka-blog, baka ako kasi ang ma-KABLAG ni esmi pag nahuli nya ko na nag co-computer at di inaayos yung mga gamit namin e, hehe!

:)

5 comments:

[vayie] said...

Kaya pala hindi ka masyadong nagblo-blog at nagblo-bloghop. Oh, well. Enjoy the season na lang kahit medyo busy ka!

Anonymous said...

merry xmas! mwahhhh!

Chyng said...

Bongga, may bagong house! Leave behind the kalats... Magkakaroon din naman ng bagong koleksyon pag nasa new house na. ;)

Jes said...

birthday mo kahapon, right? hehe. happy birthday! :)
anyway, aus nga ung paglilipat, fresh start! hehe. :D
enjoy the holidays!

Hadassah said...

bakasyon!!! aba...cold christmas pala ang drama ninyo sa bagyo...hehe..

merry christmas!