Thursday, April 30, 2009

shorty lang

Long weekend nanaman. I always look forward to long weekends because I really want to spend time with my family. Sophie's at that "terrible 2" stage already and there are times that I have to put her in a corner for her "time out". I didn't know that little girls can be so rowdy! But I also enjoy her antics. There are times when I cant decide whether to put her in a corner or just laugh at her kakulitan. But of course, I would like her to grow up to be brat so most of the time, she finds her self in a corner.

We've nothing planned for tomorrow and since its been raining and will continue to rain in the next few days, I'd rather spend my time at home. Maybe I'll watch some dvds since there's nothing good to watch on BTV (Spurs got ousted from the playoffs by the Mavs). Besides, Jan and I are planning to watch the X-Men movie this Saturday, after we attend the christening of my friend's daughter. I'm so excited to see the movie on the big screen.

Sam's one month old today so I asked Jan to buy a cake to celebrate the occasion. Man . . . has it been a month already? Time really flies. Next thing I'll know, he'll be crawling, then walking, then running around, the house!

Enjoy your looong weekend boys and girls!

:)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

waahh. di ako makarelate sa long weekend