Friday, December 11, 2009

A Month of Firsts

This December, me and my family will be having a lot of firsts:

- Sam's 1st Christmas - He loves looking at and grabbing the Christmas lights taped to our window. I wonder how he will react when he opens our gift?

- 1st Christmas Celebration in our New (Own) Home - We will be celebrating buena noche and our annual Christmas reunion in our house!

- 1st Garcia - Jugos Christmas Celebration - This is the 1st time that both our sides (Jan and mine) of the family will be celebrating together!

- My 1st Christmas in a New Company - I will be transferring in a new job next week. I'm actually excited!

- My 1st time to work for a different industry - I've been working for the cable tv industry for 11 years and now I'll be transferring to the credit card / banking industry. Now I can finally watch tv without working hehe!

- 1st Christmas without Tita Josie - We will surely miss her. Even when she was sick, she would still cook for us during the holidays.

Happy weekend everyone!

No comments: